Similar to the BMAT Programme, this course focusses on the 5 main UKCAT sections (Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Decision Analysis and Situational Judgment). Students are given a copy of our 300-page A4 course book, 2 free mock exams, and discounted access to our revision notes and practice questions on UKCAT Ninja, our online UKCAT preparation tool.
- It’s a one-day course, which runs from 10am – 5:30pm during July 2019.
- Each class has around 30 students, with 2 instructors who are students at some of the top universities in the country.
- Each student gets a copy of our 300-page A4 course book, 2 free mock exams, and discounted access to our revision notes and practice questions on UCAT Ninja, our online UCAT preparation tool.
- We spend around 1.5 hours on each of the 4 main UCAT sections (Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning and Situational Judgment). We spend 30 minutes going over strategy and technique, and an hour on doing timed practice questions in an interactive fashion.
- Our experienced instructors (all current medical students) make sure that everyone’s clear on how to tackle the questions using the best strategies. We’re also available by phone and email after the course whenever you need a helping hand.
- We’ve been running these courses for the last 4 years and have taught over 5,000 students. We also run courses for the BMAT and Interviews, if either of those tickle your fancy.